It's the end of 2010, always a good time to reflect and an even better time to think about what you want to do for 2011. In "The Bucket List", the two disease-stricken protagonists Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman embarked on a journey as strangers to check off the top things they want to do before they "kick the bucket", experiencing unexpected events and more importantly, the warmth of friendship along the way.
So here's my list (not exactly a bucket one because hopefully my lifespan is slightly longer than these mere 27 years!) of the top 25 things I really want to do in 2011!
Top 25 Things I Wanna Do in 2011
1. Try the All Day Breakfast Menu at Wild Honey, Mandarin Gallery
2. Indulge in a champagne brunch
3. Splurge once on a French cuisine in Gunthers, St Julien or St Pierre
4. Participate in the Safari Zoo Run
5. Complete the Standard Chartered Marathon
6. Cycle at Ubin
7. Camp somewhere in the woods
8. Pass CFA Level 3
9. Visit a country I've never been to before
10. Write a postcard
11. Spend more time with friends & family
12. Ride the Battlestar Galactica in Universal Studios
13. Lunch at Saladstop!
14. Have salad for lunch once a week
15. Wolf down a burger at Burger Bench & Bar, Cineleisure
16. Sleep 7 hours daily
17. Do a 3-course lunch at The Clifford, Fullerton Bay Hotel
18. Run 10km weekly
19. Watch a musical (maybe Lion King)
20. Attend a concert
21. Catch a dance performance
22. Enjoy the view and drinks at Ku De Ta or 1 Altitude
23. Chill in a beach resort
24. Explore Singapore using a tourist guidebook
25. Sip cream tea at TWG Tea, ION Orchard. Don't forget the scones and macarons!
And while I’m at it, here’s the list of cities I’m planning to go in 2011 to satisfy my wanderlust. In order of distance (I think!):
Top 12 Cities to Visit in 2011
1. Johor Baru
2. Desaru
3. Batam
4. Malacca
5. Kuala Lumpur
6. Bangkok
7. Ho Chi Minh
8. Taipei
9. Hong Kong
10. Beijing/Shanghai
11. Sydney
12. New York
Have made one or two plans, but maybe we can do some of these things together if my list coincides with yours!

No comments:
Post a Comment